Sunday, January 6, 2013

my journey



I decided to start my weight loss journey  this week ! 
i get will head to the bank get grocery's and buy some new  sports bras lord know i need it the way ive gained im a full cup-sized bigger not even necessary but whatever its my fault for getting to this point , but i know i can do this and i figure i will use this blog to motivate and monitor my progress 


workout schedule


Monday: 10 mins abs; 45 mins cardio (Stairmaster or treadmill with a big incline)
Tuesday: 10 mins abs; 45 mins strength (full body; free weights of about 3lbs-5lbs). 
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: 10 mins abs; 25 mins combination of cardio and strength.
Friday: 10 mins abs; 45 mins cardio
Saturday: 10 mins abs; 45 mins
Sunday: REST

to tone my body while stredding as much fat as possible i need to alternate workouts a.k.a muscle confusion and to be consistent on the times i work out !


Eating Regime 

i plan to eat six portioned meals a day consisting mostly of fruits , veggies , and lean meat / chicken 
as of now i've been treating my body horribly , i intake too much caffeine , sugar , and starches i hardly exercise and i know if i continue down this path i will probably become morbidly obese and super sick so i want to change how i eat , also i do a lot of boredom eating i over snack i need to control what goes in !!!













No comments:

Post a Comment