Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year New You

So its finally 2013 , and many people including myself are excited to start anew and mainly get fit for summer .  although its cliche its a perfect time to work on yourself if your not already i know after the holidays you start packing on weight from all the jolly goodness but  after new years there's not much to distract you from the goal / resolutions  set forth so i plan to start a  new lifestyle and work on change  not just physically but mentally !
                                                    


Goals                                                                                                                       

 My first goal is to get back in the gym and start being healthy the truth of the matter is that i let myself go and as painful as it is to admit that i know what i have to do for myself i have set a diet and exercise plan for now until the summer which is a reasonable amount of time to do this 
my second goal is to focus on getting back into school and being a successful student and maintaining my grades while working . and basically i have to sacrifice my social time to get what i what and that might sound a little harsh or selfish but know one in this world with do the things you want the way you want so to achieve your wish you have to set the plans in motion 
my final goal for myself would be to  stop letting my stress and anxiety get the better of me. when that happens i tend to fall in a spiral whirlpool of darkness and depression and i dont like that part of myself because i block everyone out and i bottle things from the past and then they resurface in an ugly way and i havent been taking care of myself mentally in this aspect of my life to i need to send time on that 






                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment