Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update ✖ ǝʇɐpdn

Hi There
  so i haven't been on here in a while , and its long overdue ....
so last time around i tried to go on a lifestyle change , my goals at that period in time was to lose weight , be positive , and productive .Here's what happened , i havent lost a dramatic amount of weight enough to be happy about at least in my book but i do feel alot better about myself . i have more energy than usually , and  i am alot more productive i still plan on the big lifestyle change but things like that are hard to do and  take lots of trys and time , so im not dissapointed in myself that i didnt get to much of a change yet but its only been a month so for now im happy with the progress ! 

   Things that have been Helping 
 I have completely cut out soda  ,  tend to stick to water ,  teas ( hot or iced ) , and the occasional coffee in the morning ... soda makes you really thirsty and in my case it was making me dehydrated and i would drink so much its really awful and having all that in your system makes you feel bloated and anxious , not to mention the empty calories !
i give myself one sweet treat a day , im the kind of girl who cant go with out a something sweet , and every time i go cold turkey , its ends badly and i overindulge and make it worse than i started , so either early in the afternoon or in the evening i try to give myself a treat  not something crazy but a small piece of chocolate , or fruit snack or something small and cheesy . my logic i feel if my diet in the day is healthy then a small treat will delay my physical progress but my mental sanity will thrive .
last but not least i try my best to not be sedentary , as ive gotten older i don't run around as much , and i don't play sports so i don't really have an active life also i live in a colder climate so getting fresh air is not in my agenda so lately ive extreme cleaning aka fung shui , if i have the time i completely reorganize and shift my furniture around , i consider that a full on workout because by the end of it im soaked in sweat and tired out . bonus my room is looking  banging by the end of it too :) .  and if i don't do that i own one of Jillian Michael's work out DVDs i pop that in and go to town . and the last time i do to get back in fit it go to the gym . duh but yes i don't go everyday but i aim for 3x a week but end up either going once or twice which is still better than none ,

No comments:

Post a Comment